Access to the Alhambra
The Organising Committee was informed that the Alhambra changed the rules of access/entry to the premises: each visitor must have a ticket with his/her name printed and show a valid ID.
The Organisng Committee will provide tickets according to the list of registered Delegates.
Till the Palace of Carlos V (where de reception desk is located) access is free.
Please make sure you have a valid ID with you (for example a passport) the 12th June for the visits.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience but these are rules out of our control.
- New deadline for abstracts submission
- Tourism of Lisbon is a partner of Heritage 2016
- Social Dinner
- Prof. Soromenho-Marques is the invited keynote speaker
- Hotel Radisson Blu
- Deadline extension for papers submission
- Municipality of Lisbon joined Heritage 2016
- DGPC joined Heritage 2016
- Lisbon Museum is partner of Heritage 2016
- Problems accessing registration area
- Scientific programme and detailed schedule of sessions
- Conference Programme Heritage 2016
- HERITAGE 2016 - BOOK OF ABSTRACTS
- Reception and Delegates Check-in in the Palace Charles V
- Postponement of dealine for Authors registration
Back to previous page