Best papers awards
HERITAGE 2020 – 7th International Conference on Heritage and Sustainable Development will assign several best papers awards:
- BEST CONFERENCE PAPER (overall);
- BEST TOPIC PAPER (one per topic).
The correspondent-Author of the best conference paper (overall) will be invited to participate in the next edition of HERITAGE, having conference fees waived in total. Valid for one registration.
All best papers will receive public recognition during the awards ceremony.
The awards will be assigned under the following rules:
1. Best papers awards will only consider Delegates who attend and present their papers at the Conference.
2. Best conference and best topic paper paper will be awarded according to the assessment of a selected panel of Scientific Committee members.
3. Papers whose Correspondent-Author is a member of the Scientific Committee will not be considered.
4. There will be a “best topic paper” only if 4 or more papers were submitted under that topic, or a paper has been graded 9 or above.(back to the top)