Best papers awards
HERITAGE 2020 – 7th International Conference on Heritage and Sustainable Development will assign several best papers awards:
- BEST CONFERENCE PAPER (overall);
- BEST TOPIC PAPER (one per topic).
The correspondent-Author of the best conference paper (overall) will be invited to participate in the next edition of HERITAGE Conference having conference fees waived in total. Valid for one registration.
All best papers will receive public recognition during the awards ceremony.
The awards will be assigned under the following rules:
1. Best papers awards will only consider Delegates who attend and present their papers at the Conference. Papers from members of the Scientific Committe will be ruled out.
2. Best conference paper will be awarded according to the assessment of a selected panel of Scientific Committee members.
3. Best topic paper will be awarded according to the reviewers' grading and the assessment of a selected panel of Scientific Committee members*.
*If 3 or more papers are submitted and presented; in any case if papers achive a grading of 9 or more award(s) will be assigned.