Creat user profile
Clicking on "Create a User Profile" link below you will be redirected to the on-line profile registration system.
In order to create a user profile, please do the following:
1. Fill in the on-line form presented at the first page; please note that the e.mail provided will be the one used by the Organising Committee and by the Secretariat to communicate with you on all matters concerning the Conference.
Please indicate a valid e.mail address.
2. Indicate if you are a Presenter (Author presenting a paper to be published and intending to present in a parallel session) or if you are an Attendant (Delegate intending to attend the event not submitting a paper or performing an oral presentation). You may also indicate you are a Early Stage Researcher (ESR)* or a first degree Student (please check steps 3 and 4).
* Early Stage Researcher: authors that are currently PhD Students or have completed their PhD on the past 3 years.
3. If you indicate you are a ESRs or a first degree Student, you will be asked by the system to present proof of your status. ESRs and first degree Students who only wish to attend will pay a reduced fee.
4. Reduced fee is not intended for presenters. However, you may submit a paper and pay a reduced fee if your paper is considered to be among the top 8 papers submitted by ESRs or first degree Students.
5. Use the security code provided; this is meant to prevent automatic registrations produced by web robots.
6. Use the "Signup" button to enter your data.
7. Our on-line system will produce and send to your e.mail address an automatic message with complete information; please read it before proceeding.
8. After registration you will be redirect to the profile editing form.
9. Please fill in all information required and "Save your profile" at the end.
This data is crucial for the management of the event and we thank you for your time filling in the form. You may edit at anytime.
10. Using this function you may also change your password at anytime; if you keep the first two fields blank the original password will remain.
11. You have now your own user profile for HERITAGE 2016 and have access to all corresponding on-line information and system functions by using the "log in" link.
If you are a Presenter you may now submit your abstract(s) and later your paper, as complete your conference registration procedures, by using the correspondent links (left menu).
If you are an Attendant you may complete your conference registration at any time by using the registration link on the left menu.
CREAT A USER PROFILE